Order Free Credit Report(s) Online
To receive your free credit reports online, visit the official website: www.annualcreditreport.com

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm in debt up to my eye balls....now what?

In the next few weeks I am going to report on the infamous Debt Consolidation and Debt Management programs that you hear advertised on TV, radio, mail and through the internet.

Listen, at a time in our economy when unemployment is high, debt is out of control and foreclosures, bankruptcies and repossessions are happening on almost every other block from you, the stress everyone feels is sometimes desperate and enormous. If I can give no other comfort than information I would strongly suggest to stay calm as we all weather these financial storms and stresses. Along with staying calm, become informed and organized.

In the next few weeks I am going to examine, by personal contact, the various programs that are being offered. I will ask questions that maybe you have not thought of asking and providing you with real information you must take and evaluate to your own situation. I guarantee some of you will decide you can do these things on your own, some of you may really need the service and still others will find that it will not be of any value to your situation. Just remember you can’t make informed decisions unless you have all the information and sometimes we get so mired in the hopelessness and stresses of our financial situation that we don’t always think clearly. I’m here to do that for you.

No comments: